Mk1 To Mk2 to a TTS :)

A single place to record your entire TT ownership
Forum rules
Each TTOC Member can post one thread to contain a full journal of their TT ownership.

This can be a full blown build thread or as simple as a set of pictures, the choice is yours.
User avatar
Trev
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:32 pm
TTOC Membership: 00745
Location: Limekilns Scotland
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 178 times

Re: Mk1 To Mk2 to a TTS :)

Post by Trev » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:34 pm

dzTT wrote:How do you always manage to get free stuff????? :(
This is the stuff Darron Wolfs Blue Moon must of been on the market for a while but never heard any of my mates using it :)
Applying the wax, you only need a small amount to cover a panel, and there's no residue if left to dry completely.
Just hoping that the durability is as good :thumbsup:

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
jimmyf
Posts: 807
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:00 pm
TTOC Membership: 01982
Location: South Lanarkshire
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Mk1 To Mk2 to a TTS :)

Post by jimmyf » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:58 pm

The online reviews look good Trev :) if you only use a small amount there might be enough left over for a wee MK 1 ;D
Image
Image
2006 MK1 QS No. 0569 Misano
2013 Passat R-Line TDI Candy White

User avatar
Trev
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:32 pm
TTOC Membership: 00745
Location: Limekilns Scotland
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 178 times

Re: Mk1 To Mk2 to a TTS :)

Post by Trev » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:21 am

:) I'll make sure there's some left jimmy :yes:
Image
Image

dzTT
Posts: 1447
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:41 am
TTOC Membership: 01917
Location: Falkirk
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: Mk1 To Mk2 to a TTS :)

Post by dzTT » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:16 am

Ah I see I have heard of that before, people seem to like it, let us know how you get on :thumbsup:
Image

User avatar
Trev
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:32 pm
TTOC Membership: 00745
Location: Limekilns Scotland
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 178 times

Re: Mk1 To Mk2 to a TTS :)

Post by Trev » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:44 am

dzTT wrote:Ah I see I have heard of that before, people seem to like it, let us know how you get on :thumbsup:
Evelyn's car is looking good so far Darron :thumbsup: it's been out in all weather conditions this week and has still got a great shine so it's looking good for Blue moon :D ( it's great having a test motor ;) )
Image
Image

dzTT
Posts: 1447
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:41 am
TTOC Membership: 01917
Location: Falkirk
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: Mk1 To Mk2 to a TTS :)

Post by dzTT » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:47 pm

Trev wrote:
dzTT wrote:Ah I see I have heard of that before, people seem to like it, let us know how you get on :thumbsup:
Evelyn's car is looking good so far Darron :thumbsup: it's been out in all weather conditions this week and has still got a great shine so it's looking good for Blue moon :D ( it's great having a test motor ;) )
How much is it per bottle...normally?

Its always good having a test car although that can backfire. I tried out some new glass cleaner on zoes windscreen...it was crap and took ages to demist every time you started the car and she let me know all about it >:( :-[
Image

User avatar
Trev
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:32 pm
TTOC Membership: 00745
Location: Limekilns Scotland
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 178 times

Re: Mk1 To Mk2 to a TTS :)

Post by Trev » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:19 pm

I'll find out the retail price for you when I get home :thumbsup:
Hate doing the glass :sick: I use wax on the side and rear glass & screen shine on the windscreen it's something like rain x but with a cleaning agent added, once your moving the water just dispels from the screen with no need to use the wipers.
At one point Evelyn's car had different waxes on each separate panels, :-[ it started to get that complicated I forgot which one I had used on some of the panels ;) ;D Evelyn put it down to old age ;D
Image
Image

dzTT
Posts: 1447
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:41 am
TTOC Membership: 01917
Location: Falkirk
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: Mk1 To Mk2 to a TTS :)

Post by dzTT » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:27 pm

I'm sure she puts a lot of the stuff you do down to old age ;D ;)

I've been using Anglewax H2GO on the exterior of the windows thats been working a treat, just seem to keep getting a grime on the inside thats really annoying, especially when the dog gets in zoes car all the time so the windows are covered in nose prints as well :(
Image

User avatar
Cloud
Posts: 849
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:26 am
TTOC Membership: 02413
Location: Darwen, Lancashire
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: Mk1 To Mk2 to a TTS :)

Post by Cloud » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:33 pm

dzTT wrote:Its always good having a test car although that can backfire. I tried out some new glass cleaner on zoes windscreen...it was crap and took ages to demist every time you started the car and she let me know all about it >:( :-[
Yes, but just think - it could have been your windscreen! :D

My husband bought me a machine polisher for Christmas last year, for some strange reason. I told him I would have a practice on the bonnet of his QS first! Anyway, we ended up testing it on the door of my brother's 225 that someone had keyed, so it was a win win situation! :yes:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Trev
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:32 pm
TTOC Membership: 00745
Location: Limekilns Scotland
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 178 times

Re: Mk1 To Mk2 to a TTS :)

Post by Trev » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:01 pm

dzTT wrote:
Trev wrote:
dzTT wrote:Ah I see I have heard of that before, people seem to like it, let us know how you get on :thumbsup:
Evelyn's car is looking good so far Darron :thumbsup: it's been out in all weather conditions this week and has still got a great shine so it's looking good for Blue moon :D ( it's great having a test motor ;) )
How much is it per bottle...normally?
£17:00 :o :o it better be good
Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest